Miss NE Cup 2013 Entry/Rules Informationeagle
5th Annual Miss Nebraska Cup Contest Rules
Once again this year Eagle Raceway is sending out a casting call to all ladies for the Miss Nebraska Cup contest.
As a Miss Nebraska Cup contestant you will represent yourself as well as Eagle Raceway and the Nebraska Cup at many different racing venues and promotional events. A maximum of twelve (12) women will be selected as finalists from all of the applicants submitted, with the final competition being held at the Nebraska Cup race at Eagle Raceway on Sunday, September 8th, 2013. This is a well-known race, which attracts over a hundred racecar teams and thousands of fans to Eagle Raceway yearly. Miss Nebraska Cup will be crowned during intermission at the September 8th Nebraska Cup race, and will act as Trophy Queen for the evening’s events. The winner will be awarded $500. First runner up will be awarded $150 and second runner up will be awarded $100. The 12 finalists will be professionally photographed, have their photos in the Eagle Raceway 2014 calendar, will receive a gift bag of contingency prizes, will be trophy presenters during 2013 promotional races, and have the option to be trophy presenters in 2014.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter and be a permanent resident of Nebraska.
- Must be willing to partake in numerous pre-race events to promote the Nebraska Cup race on September 8th, 2013. These events include car shows, autograph sessions, weekly races at Eagle Raceway, the drivers’ luncheon, the contest judging session and the NE Cup race.
- The Miss NE Cup finalists will be scored during a judging session prior to the NE Cup. Overall scores consist of three categories: promotional event participation, on stage presence, and on-stage interview session. The judging session will have a panel of non-biased judges both male and female.
- Participation at the NE Cup race is mandatory as well as the judging session and drivers’ luncheon on the 8th. Each finalist will be required to participate in a minimum of two promotional events. If a finalist fails to meet the required participation, she will be withdrawn from the competition.
- The 12 finalists will wear the outfit of choice as selected by the NE Cup Committee. Finalists will be provided with a NE Cup promotional top and sash. It will be the finalist’s responsibility to pair the top with appropriate shorts/jeans as instructed by the Miss NE Cup Contest Coordinator. This is the outfit that each finalist will wear while representing the NE Cup during promotional events. For the judging session and NE Cup, each finalist will be required to choose a tastefully appropriate black cocktail style dress.
- Family members and friends of the finalists are welcome to attend the judging session on September 8th.
- Family members of Eagle Raceway employees or NE Cup Committee members and past Miss NE Cup winners are not eligible to apply.
Entries will be accepted until July 6th, 2013 at 11:59 PM. (Extended to July 28th) Finalists will be posted on our website and Miss NE Cup Contest Facebook page on or before August 1st, 2013