Mini E Shootout! With King of the Hill Races

Mini E Shootout! With King of the Hill Races

Mini E Shootout – July 19th

-King of the Hill Races after the last Feature for the Cage 206 classes and the Flat Adult Clone class

Pit Gate opens at 5:30PM , Driver Check-in ends at 7:00PM, Hot Laps at 6:45PM, and Racing Starts at 7:30PM


Flat Karts: RJ Floor Coverings Jr. Amateurs (Rookie), NAPA Jr. 1, Kaplan Jr. 2 Medium, Valentino’s Jr. 2 Heavy, Adult Clone 370, Adult Stock, Auto Trans Matic Adult Extremes (Open)

Cage Karts: RJ Floor Coverings Rookies, Accelerated Graphx Jr. 1, Sam’s Club Jr. 2, Adult 206 Light, Adult 206 Heavy

-Normal Weekly Track Points Awarded

Driver Pass (Includes Nightly Entry Fee): $20

Hot Pass: $10

Cold Pass: $5
Cold Pass = not allowed on the track, or in the staging area (Spectator Pass)
Hot Pass = allowed on track and in staging area (usually the person starting the kart and helping if there is an issue on the track)
Driver Pass = the person who is driving the kart
Yearly Number Registration Fee: If you have not registered your kart number for the season there will be a one time registration fee of $20. To print off the registration form go to All Number registration fees go into a point fund for the drivers at the end of the year.
Awards and Payout for this Event:
RJ Floor Coverings CAGE Rookies and FLAT Jr. Amateurs- All participants recieve a trophy
All Junior Classes: 1st-3rd recieve a trophy
All Adult Classes (not including Extremes)- 1st place recieves a trophy, 1st-3rd recieve 50% payback
FLAT Auto Trans Matic Adult Extremes- $100 to win with 2nd and 3rd getting 50% payback (Must be 3 Karts starting a race or the payout will drop to 50% payback to the top 3)
All minors (17 and younger) entering the pit area with a HOT PASS or DRIVER PASS must have a NOTARIZED or Mini E Official signed minor release waiver signed by both parents/guardians on file with Mini E Raceway for pit entry for the whole year. Or one parent/guardian must be present to sign a minor waiver every night that the minor purchases a HOT or DRIVER PASS. Any Driver who is a minor will also need a copy of thier birth certificate or State ID on file with Mini E. To print a Minor Release go to

If you have questions, please call the office. 402-238-2595

Aug 31st Mini E Shootout

Share this post