6th Annual Miss Nebraska Cup Contest Rules 2014:
Once again this year Eagle Raceway is sending out a casting call to all ladies for the Miss Nebraska Cup contest.
As a Miss Nebraska Cup contestant you will represent yourself as well as Eagle Raceway and the Nebraska Cup at many different racing venues and promotional events. A maximum of twelve (12) women will be selected as finalists from all of the applicants submitted, with the final competition being held at the Nebraska Cup race at Eagle Raceway on Sunday, September 7th, 2014. This is a well-known race, which attracts over a hundred racecar teams and thousands of fans to Eagle Raceway yearly. Miss Nebraska Cup will be crowned during intermission at the September 7th Nebraska Cup race, and will act as Trophy Queen for the evening’s events. The winner will be awarded $500. First runner up will be awarded $150 and second runner up will be awarded $100. The 12 finalists will be professionally photographed, have their photos in the Eagle Raceway 2015 calendar, will receive a gift bag of contingency prizes, will be trophy presenters during some 2014 promotional races, and have the option to be trophy presenters for some in 2015.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter and be a permanent resident of Nebraska.
- Must be willing to partake in numerous pre-race events to promote the Nebraska Cup race on September 7th, 2014. These events include car shows, autograph sessions, weekly races at Eagle Raceway, the drivers’ luncheon, the contest judging session and the NE Cup race.
- The Miss NE Cup finalists will be scored during a judging session prior to the NE Cup. Overall scores consist of three categories: promotional event participation, on stage presence, and on-stage interview session. The judging session will have a panel of non-biased judges both male and female.
- Participation at the NE Cup race is mandatory as well as the judging session and drivers’ luncheon on the 7th. Each finalist will be required to participate in a minimum of two promotional events. If a finalist fails to meet the required participation, she will be withdrawn from the competition.
- The 12 finalists will wear the outfit of choice as selected by the NE Cup Committee. Finalists will be provided with a NE Cup promotional top and sash. It will be the finalist’s responsibility to pair the top with appropriate shorts/jeans as instructed by the Miss NE Cup Contest Coordinator. This is the outfit that each finalist will wear while representing the NE Cup during promotional events. For the judging session and NE Cup, each finalist will be required to choose a tastefully appropriate black cocktail style dress.
- Family members and friends of the finalists are welcome to attend the judging session on September 7th.
Entries will be accepted until July 7th, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Finalists will be posted on our website and Miss NE Cup Contest Facebook page on or before July 16th, 2013.
Our 3rd Annual Mini Miss Nebraska Cup Rules 2014:
We will take 6 finalists from the received applications, in each Age Division to compete in the actual contest on Friday, September 6th. All Entries must be in by August 9th. We will call and let you know if you have been chosen to be a participant in the contest by August 12th. All chosen participants must be available on Friday, August 23rd to come to Mini E Raceway for instruction, to get their sashes and have a professional photo shoot. All chosen participants must be available on at least one of these dates at the big track: Saturday, August 31st or Sunday, September 1st. All chosen participants must be available on Friday, September 6th to come to Mini E Raceway for the competition and crowning of Mini Miss Nebraska Cup for both age divisions. Winners will act as trophy girls for the Mini Nebraska Cup race. All participants have a choice to be trophy girls for the 2014 gokart races. If you are chosen to be an official 2013 Mini Miss Nebraska Cup you will need to be able to be available to come to the big track Nebraska Cup on September 8th to appear in front of the crowd as Mini Miss Nebraska Cup and be flower girls for the big track Miss Nebraska Cup.
This is not a Glitz and Glamour Pageant. Make-up, Glitzy outfits, etc. are not recommended, as contestants are children, not adults. Judging will be based on participation, personality, smiles, bio, submitted photograph, photos taken at the track, choice of outfit and hair. There will be one girl from each Age group selected to be crowned Mini Miss Nebraska Cup! Every participant will receive a prize. Parents are to support children in good sportsmanship.