Miss Nebraska Cup Calling -Register Now!eagle
3rd Annual Miss Nebraska Cup Contest Rules
Once again this year Eagle Raceway is sending out a casting call to all ladies for the Miss Nebraska Cup Queen contest.
As a Miss Nebraska Cup contestant you will represent yourself as well as Eagle Raceway and the Nebraska Cup at many different racing venues and promotional events. A maximum of twelve (12) women will be selected as finalists from all of the applicants submitted, with the final competition being held at the Nebraska Cup race at Eagle Raceway on September 11th, 2011. This is a well-known race, which attracts hundreds of racecar teams and thousands of fans to Eagle Raceway yearly. Miss Nebraska Cup will be crowned during intermission at the September 11th Nebraska Cup race, and will act as Trophy Queen for the evening’s events. The winner will be awarded $500. First runner up will be awarded $150 and second runner up will be awarded $100. The 12 finalists will be professionally photographed, have their photos in the Eagle Raceway 2012 calendar, and receive a gift bag of contingency prizes, will be trophy presenters during 2011 promotional races, and have the option to be trophy presenters in 2012.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to enter and be a permanent resident of Nebraska.
- Must be willing to partake in numerous pre-race events to promote the Nebraska Cup race on September 11th, 2011. These events include car shows, autograph sessions, weekly races at Eagle Raceway, the drivers’ luncheon, the contest judging session and the NE Cup race.
- The Miss NE Cup finalists will be scored during a judging session prior to the NE Cup. Overall scores consist of three categories: promotional event participation, on stage presence (appearance, dress & group dance performance), and on-stage interview session. The judging session will have a panel of non-biased judges both male and female.
- Participation at the NE Cup race is mandatory as well as the judging session and drivers’ luncheon on the 11th. Each finalist will be required to participate in a minimum of two promotional events. If a finalist fails to meet the required participation, she will be withdrawn from the competition.
- The 12 finalists will wear the outfit of choice as selected by the NE Cup Committee. Finalists will be provided with a NE Cup promotional top and sash. It will be the finalist’s responsibility to pair the top with appropriate shorts/jeans as instructed by the Miss NE Cup Contest Coordinator. This is the outfit that each finalist will wear while representing the NE Cup during promotional events. For the judging session and NE Cup, each finalist will be responsible for their own dress or dresses. The judging session will leave open to color and style, which is appropriate. The NE Cup race will require a tastefully appropriate black cocktail style dress.
- Family members of Eagle Raceway employees or NE Cup Committee members and past Miss NE Cup winners are not eligible to apply.
Entries will be accepted until August 23rd, 2011. Finalists will be posted on our website and Miss NE Cup Contest Facebook page on or before August 25th, 2011.
Please contact Marsha Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Register at Eagle Raceway’s Miss Nebraska Cup booth on July 30th, August 6th and August 20th from 5:30-6:30pm or visit www.nebraskacup.com for a registration form.
If you are interested in entering the Miss Nebraska Cup Contest, click on this file… print, fill out and submit your form to email@example.com along with a photo of yourself in .jpg file. 3rd Annual Miss NE Cup Contest Entry Form-1