Lincoln Convention & Visitors Bureau
Cass County Visitor Promotion Committee
One Eyed Dog Saloon 540 S. 4th Street, Eagle, NE 68347 402-781-2739 2 miles west of track
Lancaster County (Lincoln) Restaurants:
Legends Bar & Grill 84th & Holdrege Street, Lincoln, NE (402) 488-8300 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Legendarybarandgrill
Fireworks 5750 S. 86th Dr., Lincoln, NE 68526 (402) 434-5644
Lazlo’s South 5900 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE 68516 (402) 323-8500
Parker’s Steakhouse 6440 O St, Lincoln, NE 68510 (402) 467-5110
Texas Roadhouse 6301 Apple’s Way, Lincoln, NE 68516 (402) 420-0155
Valentino’s Grand Italian Buffet 70th & Van Dorn Streets, Lincoln, NE 68506 (402) 483-2811
Chase Suite Hotel 200 South 68th Place Lincoln, NE 68510 402-483-4900, 888-433-6183, Fax 402-483-4464
- Spacious One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites, featuring fully equipped kitchens.
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast Buffet (6:30-9am)
- Complimentary Social Hour M-Th, featuring a light dinner buffet, including beer, wine & assorted soft drinks (5-6:30pm)
- Complimentary Airport and city wide van transportation
- Exercise Facility on site with Life Cycle, Treadmill & Weight Center
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Complimentary Grocery Shopping and grocery store next door for your own shopping convenience!
- Cable including HBO
- High Speed Internet in Suites and Conference & Boardroom
- Complimentary Business Center
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Valet dry cleaning service
- Laundry facilities on property
- Free parking
- Pets are welcome
- Fireplaces in most rooms
- Five minutes to shopping mall, dining and entertainment of all kinds and onl minutes from golf courses!
Visit www.chasehotellincoln.com for more information.
Lancaster County (Lincoln)
Candlewood Suites 4100 Pioneers Woods Dr., Lincoln, NE 68516 402-420-0330
Hampton Inn Heritage Park 5922 Vandervoort Dr., Lincoln, NE 68516 402-420-7800
Comfort Suites 331 N. Cotner Blvd., Lincoln, NE 68505 402-325-8800
Eagle Raceway offers plenty of camping space for race fans wishing to spend the weekend at the facility. Camping is first come/first serve free of charge. No electrical hook ups available.
Also, please note – Golf Cart/Quadrunner usage must be okayed by Eagle Raceway prior to the event and must obey the Eagle Raceway rules. Rules are posted at www.eagleraceway.com. Must have a valid driver’s license to driver Golf Cart/Quadrunners.
Lancaster County (Lincoln) Attractions
State Capitol (402) 471-0448
Historic Haymarket District (402) 435-7496
Deer Springs Winery (402) 327-8738
James Arthur Vineyards (402) 783-5255
Lincoln Childrens Museum (402) 477-4000
Lincoln Childrens Zoo (402) 475-6741
Cass County Attractions
Strategic Air and Space Museum 402-944-3100
Baker’s Candy Factory (402) 789-2700
Eugene T. Mahoney State Park (402) 944-2523
Lee G. Simmons Conservation and Wildlife Safari (402) 944-WILD
Platte River State Park (402) 234-2217 (Camping Available)